This course will walk students through the basics of writing convincing and persuasive applications to fellowships, grants, and other opportunities.
- To help students be strategic in the ways that they present their work, crafting applications with the grant agency’s mission and objectives in mind.
- To help students craft unified application portfolios, in which work samples support the project proposal.
- To help students find professional opportunities that match their interests, aesthetic, and experience level.
- To help students become aware of resources where they can discover and research professional opportunities.
- To help students learn how to present their work professionally and become aware of the etiquette surrounding grant, fellowship, and residency applications.