Join us for the Modern Memoir workshop.
- To identify and read exemplary works as a foundational study to creating your own;
- To generate new drafts of work;
- To provide critical feedback on work so you can revise and make it as strong as it can be;
- To help you further strengthen your knowledge of form and to provide you with the environment to better understand your individual voice so you can apply this to future works;
- To help you learn and improve on the techniques of writing and self-editing so that you are aware of your preferred forms and boundaries and be able to consider how you might push your preferred forms into your best craft.
Wendy Ralph, PhD (A.B.D) is an an award-winning author and writing instructor published in Upstreet, The Los Angeles Review, A Clean, Well-Lighted Place, Yemassee, and many others. Wendy is also a Pushcart Prize nominee whose scholarly and teaching excellence earned her high honors at The University of South Carolina and beyond. Learn more about Wendy and her work at www.wendyralph.com.